View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 06:15 PM   #83
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
That's exactly what they do. Recruiters do not hesitate to lie if it will get you in the military. Every recruiter has a monthly quota they must meet. I couldn't be a recruiter myself. I'd be so honest that I'd never meet the quota.
A very, VERY small portion of all recruiters lie. In the first place, there hasnt been a draft in a coon's age, so the folks who walk thru those recruiting station doors are doing so of their own volition. My recruiter NEVER lied to me...he didnt have to. And I still remember the man's name. I enlisted in March of '88, and I STILL remember his name. When the cattlecar doors opened at the basic training unit, and the drills started greetin everyone, and the guy standin behind me **** his pants, it wasnt my recruiter I silently cursed, but myself.