View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 07:41 AM   #51
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Okay since no women have posted here I will dare to put in my 2 cents.
On Sept. 11 2001 this country as we know it changed. There's no doubt about it! Everyone was upset and looking for answers and cries of let's get those bastards were coming from all walks of life. When 6 months later something was done about it...the declaration of war by our president...people seemed relieved and supportive. My own liberal gay brother said to me "I guess it was a good thing Gore didn't win after all, he wouldn't have the backbone to declare war." That has stuck with me. As I recall Congress was all in agreement that war was the only answer. Now as we all know there is no timetable as to when it will be over. Pres. Bush said as much in the beginning. Now that the war is going on longer than many Americans believe acceptable people have turned on our leaders. This is what hurts our great country!!!! The enemies love to see us Americans disagreeing amongst ourselves!!!! War isn't pretty but is indeed necessary at times. Let's try to ride this thing out in support of our Commander and Chief and the soldiers!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote