View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 09:56 AM   #55
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You do not support this administration or any administration ? What is you do support ? Our troops ? Our cause ? Just who do you think is going to move in Iraq if our troops leave ? IRAN !!!! Your cursing rants have the tone of Brainsmashr .
You say I know nothing of your politics but you keep posting your thoughts ?? Hello !!
You want to bomb them every ten years. That way of thinking leaves time for more build up and it has the sound of a President Clinton or Jimmy the joke Carter. Now the part about “your” group you should be able to see I deleted the rest of what you did not delete and moved here to the thread I started before your pity party. You think that music does not have a political message then you need to get your head out of the sand. Bruce of all people has a major agenda he blends with his music. You know it is a thread like this one that cause people to take a stand.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote