View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralman
Nothing like night diving. You get to see so much that is not out in the day. You never know what might be lurking right behind you and that rush you get jumping off the boat at night the first time is something you will never forget.
I have only gone on one night dive. It was in Cozumel. The highlight of my dive was turning my flashlight off and looking around. The other divers looked like something out of the movie Alien with their spotlight beams moving around. I even saw some tiny bioluminescence creatures less than 1 inch long. I think they were tiny squid or something flashing blue/green. Totally different from a day dive. Very cool.

I bet I have some old diving pictures that need scanning. I will see about posting some soon Coralman.. Nice group!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote