View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #42
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Of course I stand in awe, and I want to know how it happened.
Me too. So did the NASA astronauts who risked their lives and successful careers, with family back at home to undercover scientific truths. These guys knew all about "faith". Faith in science and engineering. Faith in each other. As well as faith in God. I don't think they would have made it to the moon without all that faith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I can either say "god made it that way" or utilize the tools of science and find the truth. That's what separates the ambitious from the content.
And what if the tools of science confirm that "god made it that way". Must science and religion be mutually exclusive of one another? Certainly the NASA astronauts did not feel that way. Do you think those American heros are stupid like me?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote