View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 03:10 AM   #13
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Her mug shot:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movi...est/index.html

that's actually about the hottest I've ever seen her look. I've always found her fairly unattractive.
Joe, I think you've nailed it there! She really never did anything to spin my wheels either, though she is plainly a beautiful girl...much more attractive than Paris, or the Britney of today. She simply has that combination of features that people find attractive, which is to say, she is plain looking. The experts, I've read somewhere, say that this more than anything else is the main ingredient for universal appeal. Oh yeah, and she has a nice "rack"!

These celebrity meltdowns are entertaining, arent they? These people crave attention like a junkie craves smack, then when they get a snootfull they crash and burn. They get to the point where they dont want anyone touching them, talking to them, photographing them, etc etc because everyone wants a piece of the action, to make a buck, whatever. But thats just the price of all that fame and glamor. Most people would gladly swap problems with them in a second. Seems to me though, that when you're that wealthy, you can afford to live someplace thats inaccessible to the vultures. But hell no, instead they want to live in Malibu so they can "see and be seen". Be OK with me if the media stopped pandering to these over-exposed egomaniacs and ignored their doings, comings, goings and sayings. Its not even real news.