View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:30 AM   #20
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Phew take a breath saying that I do have to agree the government are the liars of society you know UNCLE SAM?????? they take all your hard earned money!!!! I agree they are all liars I really despise the government. I don't want to hear anything about freedom either since they are slowly taking all our freedoms away. If my grandchildren have freedom by the time they are 18 I will be surprised
Scarlett do you have grandchildren ? I know there are some bad folks that run our government but not all of them are. Vote for those that have our best interest in mind. Fish from the right side of the boat. We may have issues with taxes but before you put America down look around the world at other forms of government and you might not think this one is so bad
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote