View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 09:36 AM   #23
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
No I don't just making a statement when I do. Since my children are 18 and 19 i'm sure one day i'll be a granny.

Who has my best interest in mind Isaac? Can you really believe any one of them fools? I don't believe anything anyone of them says. What because Bush stated he was against abortion and against gays the people voted him in? Should I say the Christians?????? Let me say this I didn't vote for Bush I voted against him and would do it again if given the chance. Just because someone states they are a Christian doesn't mean jack to me. Too many liars out there, right Isaac? Wolves in sheeps clothing should I say.

I have been a Christian for many many years and have seen many come and go from sin and lies. It's not just the preachers and priests lying to people it's the government also.

I have learned in my 41 yrs of life to believe me and me only because everyone else is always out for themselves. I am not the same person I was 10 yrs ago that's for sure, I was more naive back then should I say?

I think the entire world is#$@*&^$*@# so doesn't matter where you live Isaac they all control you in one form or another. My views about our government are the same as yesterday and wont' change today nor tomorrow. I think my hatred towards them will just get worse

I could ramble on all day long just think about all i said Isaac. Everyone here has their own opinions and entitled to them. I personally say freedom of speech here but that will go away soon I'm sure. Let me put a website on myspace on how much i despise the government and watch them come knocking at my door because I CANT DO THAT!

That Scarlett can rant can't she !! Should have heard her comin' down hard on that ShreveNet tech support.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote