Thread: Baby near death
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 04:12 PM   #37
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vixweb View Post
Whos stuck? The man that wanted the abortion, but now he's gonna have to pay $ for 18 years- and YES the law will make him pay(as they SHOULD) I once worked with a guy that just took home $87.00/week because child support was being garnished-You don't think women have babies JUST to be vindictive? I know It happens. What about the women who say they're on birth control, but arent? This is a two-way street, there are PLENTY of sorry women out there too, but I know- we just dont understand Blah-Blah.....
That is true, there are some scummy women just as much as scummy men. As for child support, my daughter took her ex to court a year ago. They ordered him to pay, he still hasn't. The suppoet enforcement says the only thing they can do is flag his drivers license, so don't tell me the law will make them pay. There's a lady I know hasn't recieved child support in 3 years, the support enforcer says if he ain't got then there is nothing they can do. No undoubtly you still don't get it. Boo-hoo-hoo.