View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 04:13 AM   #35
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LAF

I've just got to laugh at someone talking about the amount of time I spend online when you've got more posts than me and joined a month later.

This is why I pick on you and Isaac. You have a very BAD problem of starting your mouth before engaging your brain. Your religious affiliations are just frosting on the cake.

In fact, had you bothered to view our profiles, you'd see that you are averaging nearly twice as many (13.26) posts per day as me (7.63). I realize most folks didn't need proof of your blatantly obvious lie, but you have to admit it's a nice touch.
My average is 6.89 I am sure you knew that already seeing how you know everything but what it is like to be liked by people You would be on more if you did not have to punch in each day and go crack heads for a living. I guess those poor guys have to speak to you. I am sure you fit right in with the chain gang. You are the one that lives by your lies and hate so buddy you NEVER did give a answer to the question are your Christian family scum as you described ALL Christians ?
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote