View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 06:34 PM   #121
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Of course, why would an idiot like you question the intelligence of people who believe in imaginary beings or make up their own definitions and laws as well?

Well obviously it grates on your nerves, but I guess even now you're still to stupid to figure out why I continue to use it.

No, I just don't think some retarded zealot like you deserves the right to carry a fully-automatic weapon down the street just because they exist....and what do you know, the government agrees with me.

How about your current right to bare arms being in danger? When did this bill to limit your second amendment rights pass both houses of congress and a presidential veto?

O that's right, you LIED in order to make your argument sound more convincing.

Pretty sure I just did.....

Well I could talk about banging your Mom last night, but I doubt you want all the gory details.

You, would you prefer the term gun toting vagina?

652-0695 Put your money where your mouth is tough guy.

Yeah, I'll be waiting on that phone call.
Oh ya dont just get on my nerves, I think its safe to say ya piss off everyone. So besides bein a woman-beatin pussy, ya like to bang people's mothers. I called my mom to ask her about it, and sure as hell, she remembers ya well....she said she'll never forget how "needle dick" (thats her pet name for ya) couldnt get it up! She says ya brought your own "strap-on" with ya, and that ya asked her to put it on and "use ya like a woman"! She said that when she refused to go along with your sick demands, ya became violent and abusive, at which point she was forced to "*****slap" ya, causin ya to "scream and cry like a little girl"! She said it was obvious that ya take it up the crapper alot cuz that stretched out mudvein of yours was leakin and she had to fix ya up with a rubber diaper to keep ya from soilin her sheets. She also wanted me to tell ya that them asswarts of yours aint gonna win ya any friends at the bath houses or the YMCA (your favorite haunts)!

Tell ya what, you giant incontinent a$$hole, why dont ya call me instead? 518-3250.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 05-06-2007 at 08:22 PM.