View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 01:25 AM   #36
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Hahaha, my undoin'. I must have forgotten about all those times you've schooled me.
Nah, ya didnt forget, ya just have a selective memory. But ya did pique my curiosity...how many times have I "schooled" ya, I wondered. Well, I decided to check. Just so happens I've "schooled" ya on a couple of notable occassions, but I stopped lookin when I found this one...http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1003 the "Lottery winner and bankrupt" thread of March of this year. Ring any bells? Not that I expect an admission that I got the best of ya, dont need it...its as plain as that Moe Howard haircut of your's that ya lost that pissin contest! Although to be fair, ya never really stood a chance...ya walked right into it. Basically, your head took a giant steamin braindump on that thread, and ya got your nose rubbed in it. Remember? No? Well, go ahead and check it out...just be prepared for the flashbacks of you squirmin in the "grip o' reason". Yeah, ya took quite the beatin on that one, yes sir...quite the beatin! I mean, damn Moe, you've been wrong before, but you've never in your entire life been as wrong as ya were on that thread! Ya probably took your humiliation out on your dog after that resoundin defeat!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-01-2007 at 05:48 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote