View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 03:17 PM   #17
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Actually, I had suicide prevention training for 4 years in the military. We were taught how to spot people who were on such a brink, because they usually show signs before-hand. Secondly, I passed my college-level psychology course with an A average last year. Depression was part of the course. With that, I have absolutely done my homework, TBelle. When I was in elementary school, a friend of mine committed suicide.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to think someone in deep depression is not responsible for their actions, no matter how horrible those actions are or whom they hurt. It's true that they are not in the right state of mind, but public safety is an issue when people are dead. Depression or not, if you kill, you must be removed from society.