View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #27
Sheba
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 218 Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold Sheba is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I guess it smarts to have your toes stepped on and to have someone disagree so strongly with you. There is a quite a distinction between disagreeing with someone and criticism. It's time to learn the difference.
My toes are fine. Strong disagreement does not make one right. Neither does heated or pointed responses. Would "drink the Kool Aid" disagreement or criticism? I guess my definition and yours are just different. Perhaps you are the one who does not handle the strong disagreement?

One life experience does not define all the others who wish to express without disdain. There is no way for you to know the personal experience, knowledge, faith, or varied background that each individual represents. What you can realize is that your's is not the only one represented here.

In truth, whether she was mentally competent or not is even an issue. She will not have to face the legal system. As joepole says, problem solved.