View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 09:17 AM   #9
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I would love to see you walk on those stilts. I bet your a balancing act at best. I know I could never walk in something like that even if it did come in my size. You poor girls. What size is that big foot of yours ? Got the hammer toe yet from walking down hill everywhere you go
Isaac
It's a wonderful talent to have..walking around on stilts as you call them and doing it with long, slender legs! No hammer toe yet..the key is not to wear them all the time! You know Isaac sometimes I think you are jealous that you don't get to wear mine and Pokie's stiletto's, but we'll let you borrow them if you need too!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote