View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 09:32 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Hope your not the only one working when my flight comes in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Keep talking about women's feet, Isaac, and they'll give you the shanks. Anywho, back on topic.

You really can't blame the person for needing a bathroom break. If it were me working in there, I would NOT wear a diaper just to accommodate an employer who can't hire an additional controller for just this situation. In which case, the employer would be responsible for the delayed flights while the controller was on break.
ground control where are you ?? Have to bring me a milk jug like I do in the deer stand. Filler up and keep on working Now if #2 comes calling there will just have to be a plane wreck
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote