View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 06:31 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
I can only imagine being one of the families that get a call from the authorities tonight. I can concur with Isaac's thought on how this happens in the land of the free and home of the brave. Other countries view America as a very violent land. Events like this make one wonder....
Thank you Sheba for the post. American's heart was broken once again today and signs of the times and sad it is. God comfort the families and friends of these souls that past today.
Sheba good to see another female on the board these boys could use some help being told how it really is and the girls seem to team up and work as a force to be reconed with. Welcome and I hope you make more post.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote