View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 07:59 PM   #7
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
This story just makes you want to grab your children and hold them tight. When we first heard it, I had to just call my college daughter (the supermodel mini me) and hear her voice. I felt so saddened for those parents who were probably frantically dialing their children's cell phones. I can not imagine the heartbreak those parents are enduring tonight.

I really hope that this shakes some souls for Isaac is right that it is a sign of the times we live in. I do want to know why it did take authorities so long to lock down the campus.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote