View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #167
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
So ya "readily admit to being quite arrogant" eh? NAH...YA DONT SAY! The "confirmed catholic athiest" readily admits to bein an arrogant, obnoxious butthead? Now theres a shocker! Who didnt see THAT comin? But tell us, WHERE exactly does this arrogance come from? In my experience, people who are arrogant only THINK theyre somethin special...but maybe youre the exception to the rule, so why dont ya enlighten us as to what makes you exceptional?

Oh, I dont think theres much danger of THAT happenin...has anyone here offered their friendship to ya?

Whereas the rest of us DONT? When ya said you were arrogant ya werent kiddin, were ya asswipe?

I suspect it wont be long before science proves the "Theory of Intelligent Design" to be FACT. And where will that leave YOU, chump? Suddenly, science wont be your crutch anymore, the music'll stop playin, and you'll be standin there without a place to park your fat ass. But that'll probably be when ya trot out that "Im a confirmed catholic" horse****, and claim you were a believer all along, right? Pathetic!
Oh Al .....I have laughed so hard I've cried!!!! I do believe this could not have been said any better. Hats off to you and I'd buy you a drink tonight if I could! So here's one to you!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote