View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 06:49 AM   #200
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Hey genius, Dr. Kevorkian was an MD not PhD. PhD's don't take hippocratic oaths.

True you cannot pretend that you never believed in something you once believed in it. Some things are permenent like memories.

I also think one of the worst things you could do would be to accept Jesus and then go back on your belief and say that you were wrong.
I would not like to have to face my Savior today and say "Well I did believe but I've turned my back on you." For me, I can't wait until the day I can see him face to face and say "Yes, you are my King."
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote