Thread: Baby near death
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 09:58 PM   #44
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
I was referring to a hypothetical situation where an unmarried couple was having to choose to keep the baby and not abort it. I think in those cases the woman is frequently abandoned by the male and left to take the load on alone! Thus maybe she should opt for adoption!

I'm sure you do work your butt off as my husband does to make the family content. Do you do your part in thanking your wife for ALL she does for you and your children? I do thank mine probably not often enough but we do share the load and he compliments me as well.

Jennifer Aniston

Last edited by Pocahontas; 09-23-2007 at 10:32 PM.
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote