View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #45
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
1. I think it's obvious that I CARE.

2. One doesn't have to be a scholar to appreciate someone NOT butchering the English language. Furthermore, you may talk in slang, but you certainly were not taught to write that way.

3. Did you ever think that bragging about your southern dialect might be part of the reason why the rest of the country laughs at the educational systems of the south?
We're hardly butchering English here, Brain, if you can at least comprehend what we're saying. I assume the average person takes English Comprehension in high school.

As for the rest of the country, who cares what they think? Part of having self-esteem is knowing your own worth despite what others think. This applies to your vocabulary as well. I know I'm smart and no one, not even you, will convince me otherwise. I'd like to think this as an example to others who don't feel as confident as I do.