View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 08:25 AM   #27
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I am with you on this. I never thought much of having a John F. Kennedy road through every town, but I'd rather have it a Ronald Reagan road actually! But hey, it's better than a Martin Luther King because really what did he truly accomplish? He started a movement? I try to get it but I just don't.

I am tired of all the whining out of them. I am tired of 45% of every hard earned dollar my husband earns goes to taxes which in turns lands in alot of their pockets so they can sit at home, run up the crime rate, get free medical care, etc. It's just as irritating as snot. One of my biggest pet peeves is to go to Wal Mart shortly after the first and watch them buy groceries on their food stamp card and see the amount they get. It is unbelievable how much they get, what they buy, and that I am paying for it. And then usually the female will have a Louis Vuitton purse, a cell phone, a "grill", and on and on.

Yes, I could gripe for days about the ways this mentality of "you owe it to me" irritates me. I am with Al on the basis that I believe the Confederate states had they continued to exist would not have allowed this ever. Yes we would have gotten rid of slavery, but the government coming in and taking over and creating all of this would not have happened.