View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 01:39 PM   #13
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I do not want to see the bottom of the rabbit hole Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I concur....Throughout all papers except the big ten and the constitution, lets restart the game with an empty playbook. Wait, then the politicians would need welfare

Isaac I've been unplugged from the matrix for a long time. I've seen how far the rabbithole goes,,,, how 'bout you.
I think there are dead things down there. You have been down that street and you know what is there. You know the government is full of Smith's and they all think the same. Public dole. These rude people at the post office could never find a job in the public sector so the government hires them and pays them twice what they are worth.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote