View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
If you saw where i lived you would be in shock that we have any crime. WE HAVE CRIME! One family about a month ago, sad as it may be, the man was home alone with 2 large dogs (can't recall what they were) and a gun in the house. The baby he had at home was 18 months (keep in mind this is one block from my home i'll post where i live after this. This guy heard noise downstairs and went down no gun no dogs baby gate at the top of the stairs, he was attacked by 2 people wearing masks he thought it was his wife that came home since there was lights on downstairs. What these guys did i'm sure it was guys, they cut the screen since our electric bills are out of the roof here lots keep their windows open NO I DO NOT! I also have a loaded gun i carry around w/ me since i am home 24/7 mostly all day alone. Anywho, the guy was attacked, cut in the face with a knife and beaten with a flash light from these 2 guys and the dogs and gun did him no good.
I have always thought if I pick up that gun be ready to use it. Now the dogs they can bark and maybe bite some but that gun barks too and it bites hard to bad the guy did not have it in his hand. These speed freaks have no fear so any house is a good one for them. I am glad you have a gun Scarlett and I know you know how to use.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote