View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 04:46 PM   #33
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I will have to agree that Steven Tyler most likely does want his crotch grabbed.
Well at least I knew who Steven Tyler was. Never heard of McGraw-Hill...Isn't that a publishing company? Or did they make overhead projectors? No, that was Bell & Howell. Oh nevermind....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
For the record I have NOT grabbed Steven's crotch but could have easily, BUT I DO NOT think it is right on many levels!!
Yeah, but you wanted to, right? In a fantasy sort of way? It did cross your mind, maybe when you got home in the sack with Mr. Hontas? Sorry just teasing you.. Just being a good stereotypical male is all. Living up to and exceeding expectations. That's what I do. I think some of the guys on this board are starting to become a bad influence on me!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote