View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 08:11 AM   #58
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Anime and I are in contact with each other regarding his date. Would you like to be the one? Is that why you are asking? These things take time to find the right girl for him.

On time? Showing up? Did I miss something and not know it?????????? or were you just hoping for a visit??????????
NO visit needed here Tacobelle. I do know how you run to and fro and are never on time. How is that personal trainer going by the way have not heard you post about it ??? Cakes, pounds,cakes and pounds are pound cakes
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote