View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #28
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Having children automatically means you're attractive? That doesn't really make sense. Are you implying that because you've had children, you've had sexual intercourse, which means someone found you attractive enough to have sex with?

Haha, I'm just really boggled by your statement.
I don't think that having children automatically means someone is attractive. I do think that if someone is happily married, having a great sex life with their partner, etc. then SOMEONE finds them attractive and obviously attractive enough to have sex with. Now your statement was just plain stupid.