View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 11:06 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I was a happy ATT wireless customer for years.. Then I got caught up in the Cingular/ATT merger and they forced me from my old ATT Nokia phone into buying a Cingular Motorola phone and it sucked. I tried several models and they all sucked. Then it Katrina happened and I could hardly make a call at all. About 6 months later, I saw a Cingular spokesperson on the news blowing smoke. I knew then that it was the network and not me. I ended up dumping Cingular and even paying hundreds to cancel my contract. It was worth almost any cost to get on Verizon where I have almost no problems here in town. I don't travel much so national coverage doesn't do much for me. I just need too coverage in town. I vote for abolishment of the PSC or PUC (Public Service Commission) because they do absolutely nothing to protect citizens from telecom abuse from major corporations. What a joke.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote