View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 11:59 AM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
It would be a sound you wound never forget. Those birds make more noise than geese do. You might not wait for the dogs you might pick up a shotgun and shoot that little sob. I know I would. Any of those mutts terriers by chance they should take care of things. I do not think that that powder puff Rosie would do much in perimeter control
Isaac
The powder puff had herself a squirrel this week. She thought she had the treasure! Now if those terriers (and if you call them mutts again we are going out back. Your spanking won't be like the one Al got!) would do their job and rid my yard of moles, we'd be getting something accomplished. I sure would appreciate any recommendations on mole removal. I have bought some traps this week but I am having a hard time setting them.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote