View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 10:31 PM   #14
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Oh, God, I did too. El Chico's used to have squeeze bottles of margarine out on the table. I am getting ill right now just thinking about it.
LOL, yep and I remember the little squares of margarine before that. They had the foil wrapped ones at one time, and also the plate of squares before that as I recall. I could make a meal out of chips and margarine!

BTW, I bought some chips at Krogers the other day and they only had one bag left, and I haven't seen any again since. They are called Xo Chiel (or darn close maybe Xo cheil) but it is pronouced So-cheel. They tasted great! old timey, not like Doritos. And reminded me of chips at El chico as a kid. (I don't recall seeing a zero trans fat label on the bag!) They didn't even last one day in my house. I normally don't do this sort of thing, but I may even ask the store manager about getting some more.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote