View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 02:30 AM   #15
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I do not trivialize the Bible in any form or fashion. I see you well indoctrinated in Catholicism I would like to know you thoughts on the ten lost tribes ??
This question of who wrote the Bible could go on for a long time and I feel very sure we would not agree. Matty I have some close friends that are Catholic and I do not wish to insult anyone that is Catholic. I am not Catholic but I am a Christ-man (Christian). The need for a religion is a man made need and a set of controls put in place by man. You think you need a Priest or Pope to tell you what the Bible says I do not. I can read if for myself and the idea of waiting to be read to is just what the "church" would want so they can play mind control. You know it really amazes me how many people go for that flock mentality. I am sure you are nice guy and a devout Catholic and I respect your person and your religion. The answers are coming soon and I will repeat I am NO MANS judge but I do not think you need a fancy building and another man to be a studied Christian.
Well, As much as I wanted to respond- Isaac pretty much said it here! The Catholics certainly have an agenda, mainly to justify themselves, in my opinion. The ritualistic chants and proceedures- To much Tradition of MAN can distort the word of GOD. But hey, if that helps you, it's better than nothing -I wonder.I also do not believe a church should decide what information I should recieve, and I wonder how much "information" is hidden away in the depths of the Vatican- because we are not "on THEIR level"or wouldn't fully understand . I believe ALL men are equal in GOD's eyes, and I'm sure JUDGEMENT will be swift at the pulpit for the "mis-informers"! Yes, That includes all religions. This is MY opinion, of course, I wasn't trying to jump on Catholics-I just think the group mentality is dangerous
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote