View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 05:36 AM   #6
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
But here is the thing to do...put mothballs in the hole and around your hard or also there is a product at Lowe's called Snakeaway. It works.

I HATE SNAKES and think the best thing for them is a shotgun!
LOL, "Robin! , hand me that Bat-snake-repellent!" "Sure thing Batman!"

Only good snake is a dead snake, that's what I say..

I used my trusty machete on this one. can any of you snake experts tell me what kind this was ??

After I took this pic, I hacked it up into more tiny pieces.. then about 5 little birdies came walkin' up to me, just a chirpin' away.. a bunch of happy birds.. funny as @#$@#. It was these same birds, who were making a hell of a racket outside my son's window, that alerted us to this damn thing crawlin' up the side of the freakin' house ! once it was hacked to little pieces, all the birds were like "Hail to the snake killer!" LOL
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote