View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 02:16 PM   #12
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Anime, you are missing the whole point. This mother was in a place so deep and dark that she was not thinking and clearly not capable of thinking rationally. Truly mentally ill patients and especially those suffering from severe depression do not see their actions and the consequences the way that you and I do. I never truly understood this concept until I had witnessed a truly mentally ill person so I understand why it is hard to grasp. I am not excusing her actions. I am saying that this mother in a normal state of mind in all likelihood would not have done this to her children or herself. You have to try and begin to understand mental illness.