View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #79
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
By this standard, what do you all think of my parents of letting us kids ride in the bed of a pickup truck back in the 60's? Not even inside of the vehicle? Back before Brain was born? Heck both my mom and dad started driving around age 12 and neither even had a drivers license! (where was no such tax/fee for driving yet). Back when men were men and women were women.. I have wondered if we should all become Amish because it would save 10X the lives lost in Iraq for socalled nothing.
So rhertz you were a pickup truck child. Did you ride in the back with the goat and the chickens You hay seed you
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote