View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #83
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I know some of the things you say are a joke. HaHa! But you still never answered one of my questions. I was from the same time period as you. I know we never had to worry about the things that go on now days. When we were young we didn't worry about whether we are going to have someone come to school with a gun. Kids were not beating and raping our elderly. Children did not worry walking down the road or playing out doors by ourselves, no fear of strangers. Did it bother you to walk blocks from home? Would you let your child walk blocks now days? What we dealt with back then ain't nothing compared to now. How many times back in the 60's did you hear of sex offenders? So joke, high five it, and still try to say we were worse off.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote