View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 10:00 PM   #18
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
No, as you have provided multiple choices that apply to the 4 billion people on this planet who are not Christian.

I wanna change my vote since I can't vote twice and was unclear as to exactly what you were asking. I am indeed not a christian, but I have faith, it's called science, and technically speaking, we as human beings teach THIS system of beliefs to more people than the number of Christians and Muslims combined.

What do you know, right off the bat your survey has a nearly 10% margin of error. God forbid that Santabot and Anime have fallen victim to the same error in your logic, suddenly your margin of error is pushing 30%.....but it should be interesting to see what conclusions you draw, none the less.
I don't see what the big deal is!? Just pick an answer already!!