View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 07:26 PM   #36
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Al give us some of your wisdom on gun control I know you can speak for me because I agree with you.
Isaac
Thanks Isaac, I appreciate that. What more is there to say, folks, that hasnt been said a thousand times already? If guns are outlawed, only outlaws (and the government) will have guns, and thats just BAD any way ya look at it. There are literally HUNDREDS of laws on the books relating to gun control as it is, we dont need more. But ya see folks, there is an agenda at work here to disarm the citizenry thru legislation and the courts. Its happened everywhere else BUT here, and where ever guns have been banned, crime has skyrocketed, governmental power has been abused, civil rights have evaporated. You people aint stupid, ya know whats at stake. If ya sit on your ass and do NOTHING, one of these days you're gonna wake up and the rights you used to enjoy, the freedoms, this land that you love...itll all just be a memory. Well, they cant have MY guns, I dont give a rat's ass WHAT LAW they pass. And I'm not alone. Theres millions of like-minded people standing behind me, and if they try to take em, theyre gonna pay a very high price...we'll make sure of that. Pretty soon all you folks who are on the fence about this are gonna have to choose sides. Just dont take TOO damn long to make up your minds.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 04-05-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote