View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 08:55 PM   #12
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Even still, you can't just assume and then make certain that your assumptions are correct. I can't speak for everyone, I'm not a thief, and I don't know what goes on in the minds of those who do such.
These people are usually interviewed after they are arrested which is why statistics from the local police department show that these car break ins and other similar break ins stealing items that can be easily hocked at the pawn shops are drug related. Before you try to argue with me, let me assure you that within SPD, I have friends in high high places.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote