View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 03:49 PM   #4
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Joe I had a similar experience years ago. 8 of us went to Cozumel. We all went diving the first 3 days and the last day, the men went "deep sea fishing" while the ladies laid out at the pool. We crossed over to the mainland (near Cancun) and caught all sorts of fish including a 40lb Mahi Mahi.

We took it back to a local resturant that afternoon where they grilled it for us for a few bucks a head. Meanwhile the captain comes out with something hot wrapped in foil. He teased us a bit but as it turns out the mahi mahi was a female and the row is a delicacy. He let us all taste it.

That was the best mahi mahi I ever ate in my life and I will never forget that day. Dang now I'm hungry but I also am wanting a vacation too! Having kids put the brakes on much of my fun, but I wouldn't trade them for all the mahi mahi in the world.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote