View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #47
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Ya know, I've always preferred older women...love everything about em. Their maturity and inner strength, their dependability, and even their laugh lines and crow's feet, not to mention that little bit of extra paddin in all the right places. Just makes for a sexier package, to MY sensibilities anyway. Its just the difference between a real woman and a mere girl. I've had both, but I'll take the woman over the girl any day! I'm certain that there are many females out there that feel this way about men with a lil wear & tear on em.
Well Al you would love Tbelle she is a mature woman for sure Very down to earth and could be called a a earth mother of sorts with all her farm animals and kids and evil dog Yes a real natural in every way
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote