View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #64
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 235 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Oh, simmer down on Brain a little. It is not uncommon for young and romantically inexperienced girls to be drawn toward the "cool" crowd which sometimes includes potentially dangerous guys. I, myself, have observed this among young ladies. That's probably why I never had much luck getting a date in high school while the jerks at my school who were constantly busted for fighting were the most popular with the girls.

It's not that they ask for abuse, but it is something that goes unexpected when it probably shouldn't be. Anyway, Brain merely said that our conversation reminded him of that statement which Jeff Foxworthy did, in fact, make on one of his shows.

Despite what my opinions of Brain might be, the name-calling does not become you, TBelle.
I do have to agree the girls (most of them) for some strange reason like the rough type of guy. Why I don't know I was never attracted to the type. It's like they do like the abuse for some strange reason and the control these guys tend to have over them.

My son is one of these really nice guys and complains all the time how these girls like the rough type guys. I told him to hold on the right girl will eventually come along and love him for the nice guy he is, DONT CHANGE!