View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 02:58 PM   #48
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Yes, I am a-theistic. Without-God. I do not believe in a supreme being, if you are trying to pin me to that. I never stated once and never will state otherwise.

But I do not claim "I am an atheist" because doing so would make me related to a specific organization or loose collectivist idea to which I don't necessarily represent or uphold. I have my own personal beliefs, and those beliefs do not include a deity, yes, if that is what you want me to explain.
I read on one of your drug posts that you are a born again Christian, I read on your own Santabot post that you attend a local church currently and it's extra curricular activites and I read on this post that you are of athiest beliefs. Will the real Santabot please stand up?
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote