View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 07:52 PM   #38
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
That's a good one. I prefer mine fried up crispy with some grits on the side.

Rhertz: last year I deboned some chopped them in a quisinart with green onion, shaved carrotts and made Steamed Dumpring (pot stickers). Imperial Cathay would have been impressed. Of course I did not add card board to mine like some China Town vendors I read about.
LOL, I love pot stickers. I'm not crazy about pork dumplings, but the chicken pot stickers at Target (I forget the brandname) are darn good. They are in a bag in the frozen section. I had them for supper last night. The key is the sauce. I use Ming Tsai's Dim Sum dipping sauce. In a jar in the Asian section.

Nothing wrong with eating squirrel IMHO. I never done it but my grandpa sho did.. Now that I think about it, hampsters look pretty good, about the size of quail or dove. I love to eat small birds.... Why not animals? The quail at Chianti's is my all time favorite recurring dish over the decades. Mrs Hertz loves to watch me pick through the little bird bones..... Ummm Umm Good!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote