View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 07:37 PM   #23
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
So while I was out slaving away today in my flower beds I was thinking about this thread. I had several thoughts on it and a couple of points I wanted to make that really get me peaved. I am not sure who the next President is going to be but whomever it is I would like to be someone who has kahunas BIG enough to address and do something about some of these issues we are bringing up.

#1 People on Disability: How many people are out there on disability that really don't need to be? There are a whole lot of them and we are paying for it. It sickens me that claim illnesses that keep them from working yet we will pay for them to sit at home, smoke cigarettes so they can get cancer, and then we have to pay to treat them for that. I could go on and on about this, but the whole claiming disability system needs to be overhauled. Cancer patients have the worst time getting disability while people with disease like fibromyalgia (it's a catch all diagnosis for we are not really sure you are sick) can get disability. My vote will go to the one who can work on this.

#2 Politicians: Why can't we find some to elect that will actually do their job and quit fighting all the time? Don't you just get fed up with all the bickering they do instead of getting out into their communities and working to run this country and make it a better place. I really don't think they are listen to the majority of the masses.

That' enough for now. It's just my thoughts after slaving in the roses this afternoon!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote