View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 08:06 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The Hospital should be involved in the decision

So should the doctor's and family. You know after that Teri Shivo or what ever her last name was it made me think of my children. Soon as one of my daughters gets married I no longer have any say as to how things would go if she was in the same situation. Blood runs thick and to let the husband have total say so would be wrong in my eyes or opinion. There is much gray area in this issue. I guess it depends on where you are sitting. I will say there is a time to let go but it sould be a conscensus among doctors, family and yes the hospital too. Like Tbelle said I do not think doctors take this lightly and will check out everything before they vote to let someone go. Off subject just for a second. Do you ever notice how nice all people are in the hosptial ?
I mean the workers from one end of the scale to the other and visitors too no matter the race or anything else when they walk thru those doors they become very nice and will speak in the hall and be so kind to each other there is good to be found eveywhere and hope too. Back to thread either way it is a burden to make that call and I have see my parents do it and how much it hurt them.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote