View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 09:21 PM   #9
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
I think both men are crooks. Jefferson is a political crook and Vitter is a moral crook. Both are equally wrong, Both in different words use people. I used to work at a place that was like 3 businesses together. The left side of the building was a liquor store, the middle section a restaurant, the third was a motel all divided by a thin wall. I use to have deacons, preachers and so fourth come into the restaurant order liquor by the bottle and say they would be back to pick it up. They would go out the back door to the post office behind our business. They then would come back through the restaurant to pick up their booze. They would always tell us they could not go through the liquor store doors because the other people where watching that door. If they came through the restaurant then they could say they were getting food. I find it appalling, to find people hiding the very thing they preach about that are suppose to be bad. As in Vitter's case. I have nothing against church, but there's a saying pratice what you preach. I think all politicians are crooks to a degree, some worst than others. If this offends someone I'm sorry, but by working in public this is what I've seen.