View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 06:46 PM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Ok, ok the moon !

They say there is a lot of very high dollar metals on the moon and if they could just get them back here but that one trip up there with the golf ball and the flag and then no more trips and the Russians do not want to go and even China does not want to go I was just watching UFOs in Scotland and this one area deemed the UFO triangle sees more than any place know of on earth. Maybe they are not minding there P's and Q's and old Jimmy Beam is talking for them but there was a bunch of footage and people telling there stories. Ya got to wonder what is cooking in area 51 I am sure rhertz could shed some light on that 911 inside job well I have seen that email where the rocket slams the Pentagon but now days the net is a hard thing to trust I am not sure about that one. I do not still have it but if I can find it I will post it later.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote