View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 10:26 PM   #25
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 237 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Isabella, then I wonder how you feel about the almost 45% bracket my husband and I are in? Yes, almost 45% of everything earned in this house goes to TAXES! Somebody pleaasssssssseeeeee explain what is fair about that? I will tell you...nothing. People are penalized because they do better. They went to school, got an education, work longer hours, harder hours, and have to pay dearly for it.
It's not fair! The most you should pay is 35% with deductions that everyone else gets. Truthfully, I think it should be no more than 33%. I did not realize there was a tax bracket with 45%. I assumed 35% was the highest. On top of that you have other taxes to pay besides income tax. However, I must admit I would love to have your problem.