View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #3
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Up until recently, I've been sharing my car with my sister. She just got herself a new car this week and I'm happy because I can make a tank of gas all several weeks and just fill up every payday.

My sister can drop me off at work in the morning with a full tank of gas. I usually make a point to press the trip counter at this point so I can later see how much driving has been done during the day. When she comes to pick me up in the evening, there is usually 1/4 of a tank left and well over 100 miles on the counter. WTF?! Not to mention, she is a smoker and thinks very little of others in MY car who are not smokers (like me).

I am so freaking happy she has her own car now so she can be responsible for her own freaking tank of gas and leave my car alone.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote